Posts by random21
62 posts total, newest first.
External BoxESP+Radar+Bot v4.2 - build 184in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Looks cool too bad i got banned lolPLZ HELP HOW DO I PLAY CRACKED ONLINE???in Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - I know how its easy 3 steps
1st go to your car
2nd go to walmart or gamestop
3rd go home and install it.I GOT BANNEDin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - LOL I Laughed so hard in this post but he does need to delete system32...VAC Blocker / VAC Chaos 1.0.184in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Calm down you choob u dont need to spam!haha im jkGet Unbannedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - too bad kids.. u hack u get banned if u hate getting banned dont hack.kids this days..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.