Posts by stonephone89
5 posts total, newest first.
Simple AHK Autonexus v4 (all 16:9 supported (i think))in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - What is the biggest resolution that is currently working fullscreen?[1.0.2.0] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Outdated now, haven't checked if spoofing works
( sorry nevermind, I was getting a message saying the hacked client was out of date? Maybe it's a bug?)[X34.0.0] 059client - Bard releasein Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I appreciate your work. However, I am just loading in infinitely. I select my character, it goes to loading screen, but I never make it to Nexus. I've restarted, re-downloaded flash player 32, ran as administrator, but s[X33.0.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Anyone have issues accessing the proxy server? It doesn't seem to work for me.[X33.0.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Great work! Also, does anyone know the difference between HP and CH? Also, i can set an " auto health potion " percent, but what does " auto heal" do?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.