Posts by ELGDMV
58 posts total, newest first.
UNRELEASED: Void Warlord Classin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=Edgy_Name;12273521]Yeah better be the next gen tier of classes. No amount of rep farming and daily quests makes up for a shit-load of Nulgath Reagents, am i right?[/QUOTE]
Well said.UNRELEASED: Void Warlord Classin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Well fuck me if a class that's much harder to get than a Jugg item is shit. They said it's a farming class, so I'm expecting something that's better than BB.UNRELEASED: Void Warlord Classin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Well at this point I have got the ENNH and I'm just leaving le bot on to snag the last 180 diamonds I need.
FYI, whether RNG is truly random depends on what AE uses to generate its random numbers. If they use a true ranGet AFDL (Archfiend Doomlord) easy right nowin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - baka122 Done.|||Embersea Super Fast Rep||| 550REP every 12 seconds!!! |||in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Dude, this is cool af. It would have been counterproductive to get BB before because I thought it would take longer to get BB first then get the items I was botting, but now it's only 40 minutes to bot Rank 10 with rep b
Showing the 5 most recent posts.