Posts by VGmagic
536 posts total, newest first.
Im Leaving...in Marketplace Talk - Sorry that I have to do this but I got to go. Too many kids after me that there pixels did not work im sorry to all of them as I can not pay u back and I really tried to order and get more but nothing was really working Stock up on Ethereum Classicin Cryptocurrency Talk - Where do I buy thanks :)Will Google become the next A****nin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=InCognito;13698568]
Fear, uncertainty and doubt. Like spreading bad information regarding something to cause fear. Can be true or false.[/QUOTE]
Lol I broke the news as soon as I could verify it could have been Refunds /8%/Worldwide/Google Store 7% Instant/in User Services - BUmp this up guysSTOP WITH PIXEL IMMEDIATELYin Marketplace Talk - I was looking around apparently someone asked what would happen to the packages at stackry if they were fraud and the person said most likely returned. I do not have proof of this don't ask.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.