Posts by kentuckyfry3
11 posts total, newest first.
WARFRAME D3D (Chams, Aimbot ,ESP etc)in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Is this still undetected? It is like almost two years old lmaoCA Hax v5 Simple - ESPs, Aim Correction, Fly and more !in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Unseenx3;12187009]Good, only problem is client always dcs after each game which is annoying[/QUOTE]
That happens with only certain hacks. The wallhack boxes, range indicator, health, and visable check don't craCA Hax v5 Simple - ESPs, Aim Correction, Fly and more !in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AbeLsO;12173697]Im using extreme injector, it's working good, but it crashes minutes after while playing. Umlimited ammo is just visual for me ( You see that you are shooting, but no damage ), aim correcton is worExtreme Injector v3.6.1 [REPOST]in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Hey, I think this injector has been patched or detected because when I used the new CA hack with it, I got the error to connect to server message half-way through a game; Then I used DX Cheat Mapper and it worked perfectCA Hax v5 Simple - ESPs, Aim Correction, Fly and more !in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kingxd252200;12173386]why when i'm starting using it the server losing connection
please help
- - - Updated - - -
luffy can you help me
please[/QUOTE]
Make sure your temp files and browser history are gone (u
Showing the 5 most recent posts.