Posts by Vabio
4 posts total, newest first.
[1.0.1.0] 059client - Oryx 3in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Is there a way for me to remove these pet particles that are now appearing? even with all low settings, they only disappear in low cpu modeTracker exist ?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - In the old days when I played realm, there were trackers that I paid for and they were an external client, then they went to disc groups, and now that I am back to playing I would like to know if there is one that still Parrots removeeein Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Is there any way in the 059 client or another way to remove parrots from the new ability of the bard?Application to connect to realmsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I would like to know if there is any application where I can just click on the name of the server and connect automatically, without having to stay digitanto / con in 059
:o:o:o:o:o
Showing the 4 most recent posts.