Posts by neiger123
60 posts total, newest first.
Story bot?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=ImThrowingMyLifeAway;13309828]Someone tried, it ended up being way too much and redundant. How hard is it to do the story yourself?[/QUOTE]
Because it's pretty long? Kind of a stupid question, why even make bots Story bot?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Hello, i want to know if there is a story bot, either for the whole story for for specific parts of the story :) Thanks in advance.Where can I download cetera/grimoire?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=kaimbr;13307982]Grimoire:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1275846
Cetera:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1318998[/QUOTE]
Thanks you very much :)Where can I download cetera/grimoire?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - As the title says, where do I find the ''original downloads'' ? Don't wanna download from some youtube video :) Maybe im stupid but i've been looking around and didn't find them :/ Would like the newest version of themWill Katebot ever be detected?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Why wouldnt it?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.