Posts by NinjaBlack1337
37 posts total, newest first.
QTRHacker Fully Rewritten[3.1]in Terraria Hacks - could you added Instant Respawn, Defense, Fullbright, Magic/Melee/Range Crit chance/Damage
Defense
You can change set number on defense. how much you want. like 100 or 999 ignore armor or someone accessory
Magic/MeleJake's Terraria Hack v6.0 Fully Rewrittenin Terraria Hacks - I bump this hack, Works game. I test that.. both
BTW what about hack full light?friendlyhack | CAC undetected | Anti-screengrab | spectator detector | aimbotin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Please the answer.
your hack dll need fix Now. eth0sfriendlyhack | CAC undetected | Anti-screengrab | spectator detector | aimbotin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=eth0s;13363430]Why are you so obsessed with my cheat so much.[/QUOTE]
Beacuse. They have problem lastert version is alot crash (Gmod is new update version). you didn't listen someone. your hack won't update or fifriendlyhack | CAC undetected | Anti-screengrab | spectator detector | aimbotin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - I objection.
eth0s doesn't any answer in 3 day ago. I request removed lastert version and keep old version gerassss
Thank you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.