Posts by [-]
22 posts total, newest first.
PROJECT: YIin League of Legends Marketplace - I'M LOOKING FOR AN NA ACCOUNT THAT HAS:
1. PROJECT YI
2. LOTS OF CHAMPS
Not going first unless you're: Moderator, Admin, Staff, or very very trusted.
Add me on Skype: mpgh.eleeShould i make a NEW Guide?in League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=Sanny;12228054]After my last guide : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1162301
Do you think i should make another one? If so about what lane/role/champion?[/QUOTE]
Would really appreciate a guide on FiorLevel 1 --> Level 30in League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=Sanny;12228014]Please specify region and the amount you're willing to spend.[/QUOTE]
I have a selling/buying thread in the section, if you want to check it out.
Anyways, my price range is $3 ~ $25... Not sure thWhat's the most Nasus stacks you've gotten?in League of Legends Discussions - I'm bad at stacking (i.e Veigar & Nasus).
My highest is probably 475? 480? stacks in 40 minutes...
Sorry, I'm really bad.Looking for people to play with.in League of Legends Discussions - I'll add you later.
For Pre-Season 7 (and Season 7), I made a new account that is currently level 3. My goal is to get over Gold before the season ends (Season 6 I was Plat. 3).
I'd be glad to play with you :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.