Posts by tijesef
43 posts total, newest first.
ImGAY MultiHag. Legit | Configin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=pirateFromrussia;12673235]i got ban for it and i just used it for 10 min , conclusion : vac DETECTABLE[/QUOTE]
Did you protected it?
I wrote
STILL NOT PACKED/PROTECTEDImGAY MultiHag. Legit | Configin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ektelat;12660196]tjseef i have 2 suggestions that needed to make it great
1) make chams for enemies only option
2) make sniper fov change work (when you have sniper and you changed the fov , then the sniper aim doImGAY MultiHag. Legit | Configin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=masterguy272;12656223]What do I inject into?[/QUOTE]
Let me help you.
You downloaded the dll right?
Protect this dll with any dll protector (try use winlicense)
then inject the protected dll into csgo)Which csgo hacks are best?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Imgay , Firewebz (internal)
Everything what posted and not [Outdated] , [Detected] (external)DDX Multihack v2.6.1 [EXTERNAL]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=the_awesomeone123;12655089]Only hack I've used. Used for only 2 days.
Got kicked mid match and it came up with this:
http://imgur.com/a/yi9Gp
Says overwatch but weird that I've been only using for 2 days[/QUOTE]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.