Posts by BuRn55
25 posts total, newest first.
problem with multiaccin osu! Discussions & Help - That means you didnt do all the steps, probably. I have made a new account and I could submit scores instantly. Could you explain better?Something that I desperately need to test before I publish my guidein osu! Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=gutgutgut;12191245]I see. Because what I've been doing is keeping the new UID as-is, but using the Win 7 repair disk to re-route the booting sequence to the new UID.It saves me the trouble of having to change backSomething that I desperately need to test before I publish my guidein osu! Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=gutgutgut;12189263]UniqueID changes don't take effect until you reboot the computer, right? So I don't think that works.[/QUOTE]
Uhm, actually it does take effect instantly. I've been playing with a new account fnot more restrictedin osu! Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=as013;12187414]Why do you give a fuck about osu appeal feature? The staff don't give a fuck about you, seriously. I left Cheat Engine on by mistake when I submitted a score and they restricted my account. Fuck theQuestion regarding uniqueid banin osu! Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=as013;12186112]Well this.
A brief explain on why changing the UID can fuck your computer up (mostly copied from aquila though)
The UID is somewhat like the address of the disk, changing it will make the current
Showing the 5 most recent posts.