Posts by StepUpYourSteps
265 posts total, newest first.
FITBIT SE'er NEEDED - MUST BE EXPERIENCE - GOOD PAYin Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=dmax1;12591933]if you can provide accs i can do this.
skype dmax xmad (same picture as here)[/QUOTE]
How much do you charge doe?FITBIT SE'er NEEDED - MUST BE EXPERIENCE - GOOD PAYin Work & Job Offers - BUMP! STILL NEEED PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SKYPE AND ILL ADD YOU.FITBIT SE'er NEEDED - MUST BE EXPERIENCE - GOOD PAYin Work & Job Offers - BUMP! STILL LOOKING FOR 2 SE'ERS !!!Has anyone successfully SE'ed a Fitbit This week? I haven't please helpin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=kyin;12576545]I got a couple but but like 8 of them, I didnt even get a email saying its being processed so idk wtf[/QUOTE]
Idk wtf is going on, contacted fitbit to see what was happening and they said that ThereeBay Account [INSTANT RELEASE]in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=itzsheng;12574701]Actually you have to sell 10-15 items. I think it was 15.[/QUOTE]
Naw dude, Say I want to sell a Fitbit, for the 1st sale ill get a hold and for the 2nd sale I will get instant release and it st
Showing the 5 most recent posts.