Posts by seckos4
4 posts total, newest first.
EnMasse AVA UAVin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jabberwock;12150616]
It's an access denied error. Either administrator privileges aren't met or there is a software on your machine that is preventing the hack from executing.[/QUOTE]
I have no antivirus enabledEnMasse AVA UAVin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - it isn't checked
and I open it and it still says same thing,
I run the hack as admin and not ava.
Even if ava/eme launcher isn't opened it still says the same thingEnMasse AVA UAVin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hunter;12149190]Blah, blah, blah... Let the players have some fun in AVA by hacking in it! :party:[/QUOTE]
please help
it says
Searching for AVA... Done!
Initializing procedure... Failed!
I cant get it to woEnMasse AVA UAVin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - it just says
Searching for AVA... Done!
Initializing procedure... Failed!
and doesn't work
Showing the 4 most recent posts.