Posts by Drintas
34 posts total, newest first.
✘ CS:GO | MM Ready | Legendary Eagle | PayPal + more | $15 (USD) ✘in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=ShadeCSGO;12753165]I bought this account, vouch for this user :D[/QUOTE]
Great stuff, enjoy man. gerassss | Royce | Raple would you lock this down please.✘ CS:GO | MM Ready | Legendary Eagle | PayPal + more | $15 (USD) ✘in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - BUMP - the account is still up for sale.✘ CS:GO | MM Ready | Legendary Eagle | PayPal + more | $15 (USD) ✘in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Obuma;12744671]added on skype to talk[/QUOTE]
Added, I think... :)✘ CS:GO | MM Ready | Legendary Eagle | PayPal + more | $15 (USD) ✘in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Price: $15
Payment methods: PayPal, Bitcoin
Here I'm selling a new CS:GO matchmaking ready account with 10 wins, ranked at Legendary Eagle in competitive. Contact me via the Skype username below:
live:Drintas
I✘ CS:GO | 6 Digit | MM Ready | 465+ hours on CS 1.6 & GO | PayPal | $20 (USD) ✘in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Amiratti;12371657]+Vouch Fast and reliable! Would recommend this guy to anyone. :)[/QUOTE]
Thank you!
Psychotic | DarknzNet | Raple | Gaar - would you close the thread please, the account has been successfully s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.