Posts by malte13373
3 posts total, newest first.
Need a programmer for a texture size limiter and fps limiterin C++/C Programming - Because i'm sure that people here are ready to help!
If i learn how programming, that wont would be worth for this one thing.
Because if there was an finished tool for this, i never had asked for it here.
If who want Need a programmer for a texture size limiter and fps limiterin C++/C Programming - I searched on google, if exists a tool like this, but i didn't found it.
I have no plans how to programming, yes i'm dumb, so it's useless to use a tutorial, i think it needs over years to learn it.
I think that i can coNeed a programmer for a texture size limiter and fps limiterin C++/C Programming - Hello MPGH community,
i need someone, who can made a texture size (resolution) limiter with a fps limiter for directx 9 based games to safe video ram space.
It must be a d3d9.dll and a config file, these i want so simp
Showing the 3 most recent posts.