Posts by Larineosxp
96 posts total, newest first.
EnMasse AVA UAV - 30/12in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Nice work as always i do like my own work some also though :)
https://image.prntscr.com/image/BuWVCET1Q-GX9s5RtG3OTQ.pngAbout "Nick Name Changer" in VB.NETin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - [QUOTE=ccman32;13103183]
You are only passing the first byte of "Value" to your "WriteStr" function so why would you expect it to write anything else than just the first character?
Try this:
Imports System.Text
ImpoAVA Public Hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=imBlazer;13079887]Well this isint good.......... injection works but after u get into game its laggy af and crashes[/QUOTE]
I will remove the menu and upload a simple hotkey version.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=EnMasse AVA UAVin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jabberwock;13073695]
I have a new one that works. But I'm still considering whether I release it or not.[/QUOTE]
I got it bro :)AVA Public Hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - AVA_PUBLIC_CHEAT
https://image.prntscr.com/image/1dQQml1VS52cwYFeg7zaCw.png
Use this (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=356458&d=1493380846) injector.
Settings manual map injection. delay 3000 ms
Showing the 5 most recent posts.