Posts by blazedd
7 posts total, newest first.
Hacking XP and Challenges!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - [quote=fliger8;1247481]
and i mean there are 10 prestige modes which means you have to make 11x 2436000 xp which is really much. you need to have no life to do this.[/quote]
i think the point of the prestige is so that mHacking XP and Challenges!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - [quote=kaaskiller;1247150]I havent had any problems with VAC and it has been on for atleast 4hour straight. But ofcourse its always at your own risk![/quote]
careful. I've heard that the Speed Hack function in cheat engShould i release my rank hack for the public?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - dont need to.. this guy already beat you to it
http://www.***forum.com/showthread.php?t=244730
m
p
cHacking XP and Challenges!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - What I did was just play about 5 minutes and got level 2. I think the trick is just to play a little bit before exiting or else it will reset to whatever it was before.Hacking XP and Challenges!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - I also have a problem with the reset... I've tried numerous ways to remove and reset to level 1, but everytime I restart the game, its back to 70. first time i restart - lvl 1, 2nd time and on = level 70. Weird..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.