Posts by disturbed14x
115 posts total, newest first.
My Fat Journeyin General - Thanks for all the feedback it is greatly appreciated, I was hesitant to post this fearing the worst but I should have trusted the community I have been part of for a while. I will definitely be looking into the books thMy Fat Journeyin General - So I have been obese all of my life, I want to take it into my own hands. I recently started a Channel called Geek to Greek where I am going to post my vlog videos. There is footage of me the fat guy trying to exercise sNecroBot - Updated w/ Tons of Features | Install Guidein Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Skrittler;11876244]when i set my location to central park. help[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Z;11876464]Would like to know the fix to this too[/QUOTE]
In the coord.ini file you have to seperate the coord by a comma not a colonAn anti cheat has already been deployed. Be careful!in Pokemon Go Discussions - I haven't heard of any bans yet, but my friend has got reset twice for spoofing.help with program pleasein C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Biesi;9954257]It's because you're checking the values when they're still 0[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much that comment helped me out a lot. all i had to do was move a portion of the code.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.