Posts by ThatDayV
37 posts total, newest first.
BF1 Story Trainerin Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - anyone been banned using this?My stats are brokenin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - can you reset my stats, My zombies stats are fine its just MPMy stats are brokenin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - I joined a random game of tdm a few weeks ago and some guy took my to master prestige.
I was originally 4th prestige level 1.
is anyone able to take myback to 4th prestige elevel one or atleast fix my leaderboards for Cheat Request threadin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - [QUOTE=djkilla1337;13140495]Name: Prestige hack
Purpose: Allows you to change your prestige xD[/QUOTE]
I second this motionWW2 XP Lobby + Divisions 24Hour Nuke Timer FREE JOIN NOWin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - hopefully he will do more?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.