Posts by Alw3yz
13 posts total, newest first.
Need a thread design done.in Art & Graphic Design - For what is it? Can you be a little bit more precise with what you want, colors etc?Back to Photoshop, I need tips & feedback.in Art & Graphic Design - Looks very clean, keep up the good work :)Need to unlock bitlocker from an HDD - Money will be paidin Hardware & Software Support - Can you give some more info on what happened? Why did it get locked and HOW did it get locked?Cant get Radeon 7770 at 4k 60hzin Hardware & Software Support - Try to look for an option that says allow resolutions not supported by the Display or something like that and enable it. I know Nvidia has an option like that, which solved an issue I had similar to the one you're havingCould my laptop run an additional monitorin Hardware & Software Support - If you have a connector that can connect to your monitor then it should work fine? I've run an additional monitor with a laptop that is 9 years old and has a really bad GPU so I think you should be fine. :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.