Posts by defman64
8 posts total, newest first.
Silent-Evil | CSGO MultiHack Aim RCS Trigger ESP 29.10.2016in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=droom57;12187411]i get ban by overwatch don't use plz[/QUOTE]
That has nothing to do with detection that's you being super obvious!Silent-Evil | CSGO MultiHack Aim RCS Trigger ESP 29.10.2016in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=HappyHook;12186705]Win32:Malware-gen was detected is this a false positive?[/QUOTE]
I use it and it works fine, Although Aim does not work
Probably just your firewall getting scared, add it to you exceptions lSilent-Evil | CSGO MultiHack Aim RCS Trigger ESP 28.10.2016in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Looks nice, waiting on approveKimcil Multihack Tools v6.8 - 27.October.2016 (GMT +7 (Jakarta))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=MyScarz;12178187]VAC BANNED ON THE 28th OF OCTOBER!!!!!
I got on steam today and had a VAC ban there. I only played one game on version 6.8 last night. Had no issues ever with v6.6 or v6.7! HELPPPPP AND WARNINGAbendigo - FOSS cheat (Aim, spray assist, ESP, trigger, bunny hop, RCS, more!)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - So I hate to be that guy. But the run.bat does not unpack for me.
It spits out some error "cannot run main" something of the sort
Also the zip file is not in a neat folder it come with all the files
Help is apreciated
Showing the 5 most recent posts.