Posts by LIL_bean
15 posts total, newest first.
Possible Unbanning Method for DayZ SAin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=yoyopeace7;9238377]I was GB'd like 2 days ago so I decided to DL the experimental build and i logged in unbanned....?[/QUOTE]
Where do I get this at?Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.5 [3.5.4]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - I fixed it! for anyone who ends up having the same problem as i was having (look at earlier comments) I just simply disabled Avast and now it works perfectly. Wonderful hack by the wayGhosts .NET External ESP v1.5 [3.5.4]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Sorry! i posted it earlier and thought you might of saw it. But when I open the hack the cmd comes up and it says waiting on ghost and after about 15 seconds it juts closes. I've tried opening it in and out of game and IGhosts .NET External ESP v1.5 [3.5.4]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - So why does it just close for me?Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.5 [3.5.4]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - So I just downloaded this hack and i tried running it and the cmd comes up and says waiting for ghost and then it just closes every single time. what do?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.