Posts by garupede
40 posts total, newest first.
i can't comprehend C++in C++/C Programming - Some weeks ago I did a tutorial; I leave here the link hoping that it can be useful for someone!
Hacking/coding tutorial --> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1215927How to use Stride, NumVert and PrimCount ? :/in C++/C Programming - Hi man,
I will post two links, I hope they can be useful somehow; instead of trying stuffs like this I would suggest to complete succesfully some excersises because game-hacking is not easy and humans need time to get iSTART INTO GAME HACKING!in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=cplusplusmoon;12458236]can you help me?[/QUOTE]
Tell me watcha need.
And Tightmarrow I seriously took you seriously ( lmao words ) ahahSTART INTO GAME HACKING!in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Tightmarrow;12461157]Let's not go off-topic ^_^, let garupede handle it, you ain't his lawyer. :D[/QUOTE]
Hello. I still remember your tutorial and it is well-done. I liked so much the idea of commenting line fSTART INTO GAME HACKING!in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=kissofdiss;12453379]I personally use(d) assault cube to start off hacking. And don't you think it would be much more beneficial to teach people how to find addresses rather than writing to memory? I mean, both are
Showing the 5 most recent posts.