Posts by Proofencius
8 posts total, newest first.
100MHEAL with 059 Perfect SpellBomb/abilitiesin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=mupakamodeshkah;13868313]The reason this happens is because the client uses ability when you have no mana left. This can happen when there is too much delay from server to client to send your mana information, mak100MHEAL with 059 Perfect SpellBomb/abilitiesin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - So, there is no way to increase the retry timer?100MHEAL with 059 Perfect SpellBomb/abilitiesin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=HoffHorn;13863962]you just need to increase the retry timer so its not littlerally trying to spellbomb 24/7. that goes with auto loot too.[/QUOTE]
And where is this option in options?100MHEAL with 059 Perfect SpellBomb/abilitiesin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Is it possible to not get dc after some minutes overusing ability with 059 client?
I'm really interested if someone can do it because I tried anything. I tried every single flash projector and I tried to play in low C[27.7.X13.1] Nilly's Rebornin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - This client doesn't allow people to suicide, even if you have autonexus at 0%.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.