Posts by d4n1g4m3r
3 posts total, newest first.
Rapid-Fire Macro Loop Enigma (Low-Level Mouse Hook)in C++/C Programming - Hello!
I am making a rapid-fire program, that autoclicks fast when the user holds the Left-mouse button down.
I usually would use GetAsyncKeyState, but since the same detects raw input, it will detect the clicks madeWhat is a RMA Label?in Marketplace Talk - Hey guys, i see a lot of people selling Pixel RMA Labels, what is this? how can i use it?
is it a cheap way to get the phone or is it more complicated than that?what do you guys think about VACnet?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Valve has 1700 cpus working on deep learning to recognize aimbots and ban cheaters.Why did this get marked as detected?in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=TheJoker;12652206]
I have a feeling its because it was compiled but i'll look into releasing the uncompiled but still have to look into having it obfuscated[/QUOTE]
Any sucess on the tests ?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.