Posts by ryuske
5 posts total, newest first.
Public hack?in Combat Arms Hack Requests - Crashes after pressing start on launcher
- - - Updated - - -
Turned off firewalls/Anti-virus and run dx cheat mapper as admin
dunno what's wrong
- - - Updated - - -
Sorry for all the updates but figured it out
it seePublic hack?in Combat Arms Hack Requests - I set all of that
I used both extreme injector and dxcheatmapper
EDIT: Okay, when I used dxcheatmapper it says it did inject the module successfully but it isn't activated
Also, does CA Hax v5 still work? I get a missiPublic hack?in Combat Arms Hack Requests - I get an error when I try to inject
Sorry about the image attachement
couldn't find a way to post it in here just to show youPublic hack?in Combat Arms Hack Requests - Hi, I'm just wondering if there are any non VIP hacks that the public can use that are safe?CA Hax v5 Simple - ESPs, Aim Correction, Fly and more !in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Still work?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.