Posts by DaniielSanchez
71 posts total, newest first.
Making C++ Hacksin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Tightmarrow;12310526]It's pretty hard to tell how to do something just from a video, but you may need assembly for that.
Thanks, I actually though it was kind of messy, I'm not the best at writing tutorialsMaking C++ Hacksin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Tightmarrow;12309567]Sure, tell me the game's name.
I'm glad :)[/QUOTE]
The game is called gunz :)
And the hack I want to do is this. (This dll no longer works, and I have searched for many dlls oMaking C++ Hacksin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Tightmarrow;12304724]Basics of a C++ Cheat
Note: Sorry if I have some mistakes, also you should read everything so you'll be able to fix stuff in case of errors.
#include <iostream>
#include <windows.h>
This isConvert C++ To C# #2in C++/C Programming - :):):):):):):):):):):):):)Which program should I use?in C++/C Programming - Which program should I use to search for that cut on the wall?
The game is gunz, And the cut is called a butterfly And is done by right click and shift
I would like to make the cut on the wall,Pressing shift only Form
Showing the 5 most recent posts.