Posts by 99899
8 posts total, newest first.
HOW TO FIX VOSSY'S FRAMEWORK AND OTHER HACKS!!in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - Alright, I found a trojan on that winject awhile back too, I also found a win32 poison trojan on that horrible PerX injector, i'm using Kaspersky Antivirus 2010 to detect these btw.
But anyway, I try using this hack, itHOW TO FIX VOSSY'S FRAMEWORK AND OTHER HACKS!!in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - It injects, says inject successful, then my game crashes, now what?BFH Wallhack + Aimbot (Undetected)in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - Thoranus, do you have downsyndrome? Or can you just not read correctly?BFH Wallhack + Aimbot (Undetected)in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - So what's the point to your thread? It's telling me the exact same thing this thread is telling me, giving me no help.
Where do I extract that BFH_Framework to, when EXACTLY do I inject, which injector should I use, peBFH Wallhack + Aimbot (Undetected)in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - Where is your thread?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.