Posts by PixieCorp-Backup
23 posts total, newest first.
[HELP]How to make an injector?in Visual Basic Programming - Well can some one give me the code?
or make a tutorial with the full code?[HELP]How to make an injector?in Visual Basic Programming - Could some one please tell me how to make a REAL injector, because Ugleh's never worked, and some people are saying they edited some of it
Every time I tried making an injector, it never works
Can some on make a tuStop the spam about my being banned!in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=hejsan1;1256750]Hahaha! We miss you pixie!
Just wait and see![/quote]
There is already like 2 threads (I think) that is spam
I seen a lot of spam since I have been banned
I'm starting to think (Only some of yoFile Comparision Toolin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=jimmydang09;1256721]wat is this 4 anyways[/quote]
It compares files
Just like the title saysFile Comparision Toolin Visual Basic Programming - Looks cool, did it take a while to make?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.