Posts by dwdude
220 posts total, newest first.
ROTMG Package Purchase Flooderin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Nice to see someone making a simple gui for this. Reap dem free rewards :P
I edited the github page to reflect responses in this thread, namely presenting a warning that this can get you banned, and more than likely wilOfficial ROTMG Showoff Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=059;10646580]Are you encoding the + to %2B in your url request? That was messing me up when I was using + in emails.[/QUOTE]
This got me thinking. I know I 100% encode my strings, but I hadn't tested the outputOfficial ROTMG Showoff Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Well, I successfully wrote a program that will take a list of accounts, sort them, and send all the migrate requests, using the Tor network, 100% automatic. Something very useful, considering Kabam seems to put a limit oMass Package Buyerin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jonhy456;10589395]Willing to take the risk.[/QUOTE]
I posted this a long while back, for anyone interested. It is not a mass account purchaser, but a flooder, and it has worked for me fine. It would be very triviRotMG - Package Purshase Flooderin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - https://github.com/gendelbendel/rotmg-purchaser
There's the source to a program that I wrote yesterday related to this topic, albeit not as completely fleshed out (no gui, must manually enter package id).
Didn't read t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.