Posts by Gizmozaic
8 posts total, newest first.
Nk Check PXin Trove Hacks & Cheats - My problem was even with the cursor locked at the coordinates of the star it would change colors, like it was seeing right through the star for some reason, I resolved this by using the castle/dungeon icon instead of theNk Check PXin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Ok so I followed your posts instructions to the letter, and am still having problems, is it possible my mouse location isn't accurate or something, the bot still keeps looping the movement and respawn commands, I tried sNk Adventure Bot v1.2in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Everything is disabled, except for dungeons, is it possible that my layout looks different somehow, maybe I can take a screenshot or something.
- - - Updated - - -
https://ibb.co/b69dZ7 Does the top right of your dungNk Adventure Bot v1.2in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Hi there. I changed some values to match my qwerty keyboard so the movement and the respawning works, but I am running into a similar problem as the last time, it isn't scanning for the dungeon stars, I have it in windowNk Adventure Bot v1.0in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Ok I found the correct color, and the correct coordinates, but still it just respawns me like clockwork, I don't know what I am doing wrong, I have disabled everything except dungeons, Im using the tiny little star as th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.