Posts by defkna
15 posts total, newest first.
Codingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - [QUOTE=meap01;12211589]
Yes you should, you should also add you contact details, and be more specific on what he needs to do, as most coders, only specials in one field and/or one language[/QUOTE]
Admin moved me post wPrivate coder searchingin Work & Job Offers - Hi, guys I'll get straight to the point. I'm searching for a reverse engineer / coder that has experience with UE3 (preferably AVA) , It's a project I've been wanting to do but haven't found anyone who actually knows whaCodingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - [QUOTE=Fartniture™;12211027]Try this : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/14-programming/[/QUOTE]
Should I post there?Codingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - Hi, guys I'll get straight to the point. I'm searching for a reverse engineer / coder that has experience with UE3 (preferably AVA) , It's a project I've been wanting to do but haven't found anyone who actually knows whaWho will winin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Na, who told you that? xD Kim quit AVA when there was no AIC for crackheads, I speak to him now and then on ts when he plays AVA but he is focused on work right now I think.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.