Posts by Jujimufu
6 posts total, newest first.
[Exclusive] Prestige Lobby Tonight!in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Aight, count me in!
Tell me why you wanna get in?
- Because I'm bloody awesome... plus I'm wearing a hat right now?!
- Honestly, I need that prestige ^^
- Did I mention I'm wearing a hat?
Post you steam id in your pTrading AimBot for steam account!!!in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Mega fail.UPDATE: BFBC2 Wallhack + Aimbotin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Guys, don't give in your hopes that posts from people who joined today or within a week are legit... 99% are not :PBC2 ranks & score requiermentsin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - That'll take a while to get to 50 ^^Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Aimbot+ESPin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - With old winject no menu, only esp works as said.
And tbh, nod32 didn't detect anything in the file which is odd...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.