Posts by darkdrayken
12 posts total, newest first.
[Selling] CPT2 || 2 Perms || Full Infoin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Around 30$ or best offer via paypal. I don't accept NX, I quit CA.[Selling] CPT2 || 2 Perms || Full Infoin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - CPT2
KDR : 1.58
Items and Duration(inventory) :
M416 CQB - Permanent
WA2000 - Permanent
Tracker knife - 49 days
MANY XP+GP Passes
Items and Duration (inbox) :
Bunch of random 1D stuff
Full info : Yes
LegiPhishing nexon login page?in Programming Tutorial Requests - I need a tutorial on how to create a phising website for nexon login. I tried Super Phiser 1.0 and uploaded the php file and html file to a ********* website I made, but when I enter name and pass, nothing happen, and I Mpgh Public Hook v0.02 |Rapidfire Superbullets Weaponrange More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Detected
______________Flameswor10 Menu [v5.0] || Diggy Diggy Holein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Detected. . .
Showing the 5 most recent posts.