Posts by killemslow
28 posts total, newest first.
WTT CODMW2 4 !in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Hey i want to trade my copy of codmw2 for 1 of 3 things (60k nx on combat arms)#2(clean 2ndLt 4th combat arms account)or (lvl 100 account on silkroad online gold items must be above avg)
for nx i need cards only
the aWTT CODMW2 4 !in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey i want to trade my copy of codmw2 for 1 of 3 things (60k nx on combat arms)#2(clean 2ndLt 4th combat arms account)or (lvl 100 account on silkroad online gold items must be above avg)
for nx i need cards only
the aWTT CODMW2 4 !in General - Hey i want to trade my copy of codmw2 for 1 of 3 things (60k nx on combat arms)#2(clean 2ndLt 4th combat arms account)or (lvl 100 account on silkroad online gold items must be above avg)
for nx i need cards only
the aDO NOT BUY FROMin Flaming & Rage - I CANNOT SAY THIS ANY OTHER WAY FPS GOT HACKED
THE VIP I BOUGHT HAS BEEN PATCHED AFTER 4 DAYS
I BOUGHT VIP FROM FPS AND COULD ONLY USE THEM FOR 7 DAYS OUT OF 4 WEEKS !!!!
$22 IT COST ME FOR 7 DAYS NEVER I MEAN NEVERI would like to bring this upin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have made a mistake buy posting a noobish link.
I also want to say i am sorry for it and thank you mod's for not banning my account forever.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.