Posts by TheGamePope
94 posts total, newest first.
Mpgh Public [6/26/10]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - win 7 64 bit woeks. But kinda buggy. Somtimes, i'm an other person in game ^^. And i get crossfire errorsI hope you're fucking proud of yourselves.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I realy like alter iw. I made my hack just for fun. But if this is going on like this, i'm realy not proud anymore. I'm sorry MaxDamageSome picturesin CrossFire Discussions - [quote=pandelica;1977421]maybe this was made when the hack worked[/quote]
Can't be. Because in the first two pictures you see the new map[Release] External Box ESP V1.0 (AlterIWNET v 1.3.37 compatible)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=dostogg;1941169]Enter go to a new line like this
and return takes away a letter[/quote]
I think this is backshift[Release] External Box ESP V1.0 (AlterIWNET v 1.3.37 compatible)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=dostogg;1940769]dont you mean ALT+ENTER?[/quote]
Yes. But Return is the same i think. Or not?:confused:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.