Posts by wwe299
4 posts total, newest first.
GobbleGum utility. Version 1.1in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - Now my version is 79, but it still does not work. I guess it only works on the uncracked version.GobbleGum utility. Version 1.1in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - I'll be waiting for it. Thanks.GobbleGum utility. Version 1.1in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - but I got all DLCs, it should be the latest version, so I don't know where the problems come from.
- - - Updated - - -
My game version is 77GobbleGum utility. Version 1.1in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - windows 10, but it does not work, replace failed or "new name has to be equal or smaller than the old name". I'm cracked version.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.