Posts by bob4876
9 posts total, newest first.
IW Camo Addressesin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - [QUOTE=sascha729;12241705]cmon leak it :D[/QUOTE]
Can you not fucking read?ADVANCED UAV (OFF HOST RADAR) + FORCE HOSTin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - [QUOTE=shootermcgavin86;12241436]Well lets see 7 posts so far. im going to go out on a limb with this and say that you dont actually know that it changed. I'm an adult sir, and I do not get kicks by giving false informatADVANCED UAV (OFF HOST RADAR) + FORCE HOSTin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - [QUOTE=shootermcgavin86;12241049]Oh it still works. hahaha thats for damn sure. I had it on earlier through prob 5-10 multi player matches and it worked in every single match. It was awesome. I literally had to dial bCoD IW Offset table, Unlock All, XP, Prestige, Camosin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - Can we get the offsets for camos? I don't think the current one is correct anymore as I have edited it as shown yet still 0/150 on guns etc.MWR Offset : XP, Prestige, Token, Unlock all camo & morein Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare Remastered - When you say put "96 00 00 00" where exactly do we put that?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.