Posts by TheBossOG
15 posts total, newest first.
Nearly 100 pure life - (Paypal)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - You never bought 99 life from me. So why would I supply you with 99 life?Skins/STs/Tops/UbHps/Decas - (Paypal)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Yes I am indeed, you probably already saw my skype messages by now, lol.Rotmg Account - Orange/Yellow Star - legendary - $40in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - This guy wastes your time, he doesn't even have $40 in his paypal. Do not bother trading/talking to him.64 LIFEin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Why do you want to email first? Why not just post your skype?Rotmg Account - Orange/Yellow Star - legendary - $40in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Do the stars actually matter to you? Because I have a red star with a legendary and more vaults/char slots then you asked for.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.