Posts by terrypercy
53 posts total, newest first.
[Tutorial]Simple class explanations[Stickied]in World of Warcraft Tutorials - [quote=theelegend;4937091]What Are You Talking about Mutishot cannot Be used As Rapidly As The Mages Aoe. This Is Simply Becasue if A Hunter Spams Multi Shot his Focus Will Drain Very Quick .
But If A Mage Is Unsing Lik[Tutorial]Simple class explanations[Stickied]in World of Warcraft Tutorials - [quote=Ghost;4401848]Note that this is old and that classes get nerft now and then.
hunters volley got removed and instead they got multi shot but its not as powerful as volley so the best AoE is DK frost or a good fireSELLING WOW ACCin World of Warcraft General - Wrong section.Flameswor10 Menu [v4.3] Simplistic Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - akula stop spamming the thread.Mage Stat Prioritiesin World of Warcraft Tutorials - [quote=devilsgonewild;4251136]I still prefer to have a decent amount of haste because it had saved my ass so many times. Whereas if I was casting much slower I know I would not have survived. So haste really isn't all th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.