Posts by O.G.
77 posts total, newest first.
Girlfriend Christmas Presents??!in General - Got her something decent. Thanks for the few, legitimate responses.Need help with "The Hunt" Book Questionsin General - If you know this book, and can help me with answers, I will provide you with over 50+ eBooks including methods for everything! Please, I need this within the next couple hours! Thank you!
Merry Christmas!Felix Demotion.in General - Hmm, interesting. I would love to here more about the story of what happened, as I am still a bit lost. Shouldn't Liz give him more credit, and try to see if he actually did something wrong? All I see is false flags, whiGirlfriend Christmas Presents??!in General - [QUOTE=paisley;12311698]Ask her what she'd like maybe?[/QUOTE]
She won't fucking tell me. I asked her! /ahahGirlfriend Christmas Presents??!in General - So, we have just started dating, and I really don't know what to get her for Christmas!! I was thinking a set from Victoria's Secret, but I'm not too sure! Girls and gals, any suggestions?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.