Posts by Ursula<3
19 posts total, newest first.
SELLING BTC!! [H] BTC [W] PayPal, Zelle, CashApp | 13%in Currency Exchange - Vouch!
I bought $60 worth of btc. It's difficult to find sellers that accept Zelle/Cashapp with a fair rate so I was happy to find this thread. The user was extremely quick to respond and complete the transaction. I haInstant BTC Selling Service! - TheFlawLessin Currency Exchange - Vouch for TheFlawless!
It was an instant transaction indeed. $150+
I've dealt with this user many times for almost the last 10 years. I guarantee he is very trusted and professional.
Thanks again!Uber short ride service at $1 (cheapest and secure)in User Services - Big Vouch for stevenpat274!!
Unfortunately my account wasn't eligible to switch to $10 referral credit (nothing to do with his method, just an error on my end). He instructed me on what I need to do to fix my account asThrobanksy's Food Refunds! Fast, Easy, And The Best Damn Customer Service At 25%!in User Services - another vouch for throbanksy! This user never lets me downThrobanksy's Food Refunds! Fast, Easy, And The Best Damn Customer Service At 25%!in User Services - I wasn't sure my refund could be done but I hit up throbanksy and in literally less than 5 minutes the refund reflected on my order! I'll definitely be back. OP is the plug!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.