Posts by poloxs
4 posts total, newest first.
internal cheat for dead by daylightin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ClauBurrito;15255312]
you have the source code, can't you just find it?[/QUOTE]
Actually, I looked and yes, I couldn't find it, it wouldn't hurt to say...internal cheat for dead by daylightin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - driver and injector everything is as it should be. I inject the game but the menu does not appear, what is the menu key?No Disconnect Penaltyin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I tried 5 6 times it works
1) Import the file into Fiddler
2) Enter the game
Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/2529739d2733a5d7c914b95981fa774367b5b3866ac22760d490405c754f6164?nocache=1
https://virusscan.jottNew Easy Survivor/Killer Rank Changein Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I found a new method while fiddling with Fiddler today.
1) Import the file into Fiddler
2) Enter the game :D
Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/e99534d0bd80b349dcf8a8460bf3166913d117c5c0ba9598aa8b26519b66Rank Modifier 5.6.2 (Survivor&Killer)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I found an address called https://brill.live.bhvrdbd.com/api/v1/wallet/currencies, I wonder if we can add bloodpoints with the same logic. Also work for epic.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.