Posts by 9Gold
536 posts total, newest first.
4,294,967,295 Thanks?in General - There was an old system bug a while ago that some people used to get a HUGE amount of ThanksDoes maths/science actually prove anything? (mind blown?)in General - [QUOTE=Hero;13203106]The names we give to mathematical symbols and notation (e.g. denoting summation with the sigma sign or the circumference of a circle by the constant pi) are social constructions. The actual theory an[X18.0.0] CrazyClient - Halloween Update!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Matthew;13202608]If you are willing to keep the project alive and add new things I'd rather have you releasing it[/QUOTE]
I'm sure I can do that mate ;)
While I was away I learned a lot more regarding coding a[X18.0.0] CrazyClient - Halloween Update!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Nice work for updating the client for the past 2 updates!
I'll be more than happy to take over from CrazyJani to update it ASAP from now on. /gewdEarly-game account with vaults+char slotsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Not sure if you're still buying...
I have an account that is low red star, 2 max uncommon's heal mheal, 2 vaults, 2 chars, a few morning stars, a mini pet stone and a clover bow.
I completely forgot the email I used for
Showing the 5 most recent posts.