Posts by Xlr8War
3 posts total, newest first.
What is Slowaim in Cod4 Roccat?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Discussions - I was looking through the roccat settings and I came across the roccat setting. I was wondering what the settings meant and what effect it had on the aimbot. If you know what Slowaim means, please tell me :DWhat is Aim speed, slow aim and stealth in Roccat silent aimin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - [QUOTE=Josh155;12267003]SlowAim should be either 1 or 0. 1 = on and 0 = off. Aim Speed affects how fast the aimbot moves. And stealth is like a silent aimbot.[/QUOTE]
I have Roccat kone driver, it doesn't have aimbot. BWhat is Aim speed, slow aim and stealth in Roccat silent aimin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - I don't get what affects does aim speed, slow aim and stealth has on roccat silent aim. Thank you in advance.
The settings look like this :
ColorR=255.0
ColorG=0.0
ColorB=0.0
ColorA=255.0
Radar=1.0
ESP=5.0
Do
Showing the 3 most recent posts.