Posts by alfonsogabriel
20 posts total, newest first.
[HQ] 🔥🔥 ** NETFLIX ACCOUNTS ** UHD ** WARRANTY ** CHEAPEST 🔥🔥 [HQ]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - + Vouch bought 2 UHD, fast and reliable!Bose QC35's to a Reshipin User Services - [QUOTE=ITZDON;12582205]lol no
//too short[/QUOTE]
pls add me on skype: alfonsogabrielcroldan@yahoo.comPro paypal charge back service.in User Services - Ty for the suggestions guys, working with someone as of now, will update what happens :)Bose QC35's to a Reshipin User Services - [QUOTE=ITZDON;12579186]I can do urs for 130[/QUOTE]
can you reship me with a bose QC35 too? but ill pay when i get the confirmation and when it reaches my reship adress. I was one of the people that got scammed by AnoobPro paypal charge back service.in User Services - Unfortunately I was one of the people scammed by Anoobis. But fortunately I paid through paypal which means I have still have hope to win my money back, only problem is he instructed paypal payers to write "No chargeback
Showing the 5 most recent posts.