Posts by ImpSplinter
17 posts total, newest first.
How to speed up your gamein Programming Tutorials - [quote=Jabuuty671;3011692][/quote]
I love yours, thats where i got the idea, i was just giving everyone another key. Since i was bored and i wanted to make sure ASC works for everyone. :)
[quote=ImpSplinter;3009883]HellHow to speed up your gamein Programming Tutorials - [quote=Dankilla3131;3010106]i got a trojan fuck u i had 2 RESTORE MY PC TO FACTORY DEFALTS I LOST ALL MY SHIT THANKS ALOT[/quote]
Dude i never even told u to download anything, so go suck ur mom's dildo.
Dankilla if u How to speed up your gamein Programming Tutorials - Hello this is ImpSplinter, im here to show you how to speed up your game.
1)Download Advanced System Care Free
2)Upgrade to Pro using this Username and License Code-
Username-DIGERATI
License Code-CA5A-CA5A-DIGE-RAFire God V2.0[I had to being something NEW]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey man, I just got the hacks, the menu and hack come up but as soon as i join any game, ca crashes. I dont turn any hacks on and I run hack and CA as admin. Not sure whats that problem..My Engine.exe is not there.in Combat Arms Help - All of the hacks i tried are like that.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.