Posts by codesimple
13 posts total, newest first.
BloomingDale´s Desprolijo Shop --Exclusive in MPGH- First seller -ETH&BTC & USA ONLYin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - One of the best vendors I have ever done business with.BloomingDale´s Desprolijo Shop --Exclusive in MPGH- First seller -ETH&BTC & USA ONLYin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Amazing service, quick response. Another successful transaction with this vendor.BloomingDale´s Desprolijo Shop --Exclusive in MPGH- First seller -ETH&BTC & USA ONLYin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch I have had many successful transaction with this guy. I will continue to do business with him.KOHLS CASH - $10, $15, $20, $40, $50, $70 AND MORE - 25% RATE - BTC ONLY!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Purchased $390 from this seller and all went well. Very good service, will be doing more business with him in the future.BloomingDale´s Desprolijo Shop --Exclusive in MPGH- First seller -ETH&BTC & USA ONLYin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch I have made many purchases with this guy and all has went well. You can use these in store; what I do is change all info before I enter the store, it has worked for me every time.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.