Posts by guga13
4 posts total, newest first.
Zoom Hack Working 2022 / 2023in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mandriao03;15347769]The one simple trick you needed to not be banned was to rename the file, you may did it without even notice and thats it[/QUOTE]
It Name Is Legit "LoL Camera Tool 2.1" But In Task Manager PrZoom Hack Working 2022 / 2023in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mandriao03;15347767]Not working at all :([/QUOTE]
As I Said After This Patch(13.7) Nothing Works But Before This Patch LoL Camera Tool Worked For Me Without Any Problems Or Bans Either. i Saw Many Posts About BZoom Hack Working 2022 / 2023in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - I've Been Used LoL Camera Tool For Years Till This Patch(13.7) Without Any Ban. IDK In This Patch Notes They Talked About 32 Bit Client Deprecation I Guess That's Why Camera Tool Stopped Working And This Zoom Hack Isn'tMPGH1 League of Legends Clanin League of Legends Discussions - There Is No Working Zoomhack Anymore?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.