Posts by xLUCENTYRx

24 posts total, newest first.

Cetera OMGClient/AQLite (Windows/Mac)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=pumtoxicom;15180476]do not login. it just keeps loading and doesn't enter the game[/QUOTE] I think its because of the new released update of aqlite this trainor has crashedParagon Fiend Quest Pet | Legion Token (CeteraR10.3)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Tkfire117;15180264]Yes, I have already completed the "Fail to The King" quest. Just wanted to let you know that the bot doesn't work on my end of some reason. I have already download a different legion token pet bParagon Fiend Quest Pet | Legion Token (CeteraR10.3)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Tkfire117;15179611]bot doesn't work, keep saying quest failed. Doesn't even accept the quest even tho I have pet with me[/QUOTE] Have you completed the "Fail To The King" Quest? If not, then you should do it. GotGrimoire 3.8++, A modified Grimoire 3.8+ (EoL Patch)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Nice integrating aqlite and cetera tried and used it but some parts of the advance functions 1&2 is not working /ohshitNulgath | Larvae (CeteraR10.3)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=KittenStar666;15176761]when i teleport to mana golem area im being teleported back to spawn what does that mean and is there a way to fix it[/QUOTE] I think you should set the tele thing yourself just like here

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?